Bring your holiday shopping list and join me for the O’Connell Center Craft Festival.
The festival is Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 24-25, at the O’Connell Center on the University of Florida Campus. Hours both days are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
My booth is #1084 on the main floor of the basketball court. I’ll be one of more than 200 artisans and craft makers who will be selling handmade gifts.
Watercolor and pen artwork
- Watercolor and pen 5” x 8” art captures locations ranging from local spots in Gainesville to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park to Barcelona. Each image is mounted on a wood block and is ready to hang on the wall. Each piece of art is finished so it’s light-fast and no-glare.
Mini-scapes are original watercolor miniatures that can be used as a magnet or tree ornament. Or, brighten your computer work area. Each comes boxed at an affordable price. The perfect mini holiday gift.
- More detailed pen and watercolor miniatures are matted for an 8” x 10” frame. They’re just right for adding color from views of mountain villages outside of Barcelona to a local garden filled with colorful fall flowers.
- Florida-scapes are my postcard-size watercolors that capture Florida, including the boardwalk at the Sweetwater Wetlands Park to waves at Crescent Beach,
I’ve enjoyed using the many pieces of wood remaining after I’ve made flutes and kanteles to create several unique abstract art wall hangings.
I’ll have a variety of my WrenSong flutes.
- Wood Native American-styled flutes are easy to start playing.
- Four-hole Mojave flutes, in both wood and plastic, provide an economical music gift. They do require
Each flute comes with starting directions and a fleece carrying bag.
Admission is $5.00 at the door and $4.00 if you purchase your ticket in advance through Ticketmaster. You also can print a coupon to bring to the ticket office at Gate 1 to receive a $1.00 discount on your $5.00 admission. Click on this link to download a coupon.
Admission is free if you arrive on Sunday between 3 and 5 p.m.
Drop by my booth, say hi, and take a look to see how my art and music could be great holiday gifts for your family and friends.